找回密码
 新猫注册
查看: 356|回复: 25

The Anime Thread/All the Iraqi War videos know to exist, compiled for your viewi

[复制链接]
Chikane 发表于 2006-1-13 21:37:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Edit- videos deleted because they didn't work.

You gotta watch this video :
anyone notice that pick of the guy holding the nickle plated ak in the video ? very rare, sadam gave them to generals and even gold plated ones to his top dogs though i think the nickle plated ones are much rarer, id be stripping that down and mailing it home peice by peice if i were there, cant imagine what one is worth on the collectors market.
http://www.ak-47.us/Gold_AK47.php

clicky

Enjoy !

update : it is near fallujah .
__________________________________________________ _

Attempt to free iraqi prisoners from abougharib prison , casualties on both sides , they even used a truck loaded with explosifs to break the wall and penetrate , total failure for the insurgents .
This video is new to me was posted by slowden on December 23, 2005
I think the guys in the 2 sets of towers had no idea where they were being attacked from (i could here the comms saying "i cant see anybody")

http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=...9FBEC6092395A9F

here is part 2 to the video, from a different perspective. Plus they added some text at the beginning, plus music throughout the vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=Hue4O6Td-SQ
__________________________________________________ ________

12/22/2005 ,west of Baghdad .

Brutal IED on hummer

http://rapidshare.de/files/9764756/221.wmv.html

shorter version on flurl :
http://www.flurl.com/uploaded/Bruta...mmer_25176.html
__________________________________________________ ______________

Quote:
Originally Posted by blank
Maybe you should show videos of the insurgents getting slaughtered, as it mostly is what is happening.

Noone said the opposite , the iraqi army was defeated , and i only post what i find , if you find anything related to iraq as long as you have a background info please post it in this thread , i am not judging anyone , i find the video and i post it , and everybody can have its own opinion .

your wish to see insurgents getting slaughtered , voila :

http://www.rainews24.rai.it/ran24/i...allujah_ING.wmv

and you can see other posts in this same thread , i even have us troops shooting iraqi dogs , but i dont have the background info , so i did not post them .
__________________________________________________ ___________

All I want is the truth to be known. I don't want people lying about our forces in Iraq, or posting videos that could possibly take things out of context. As one of my own relatives is in Iraq, I don't appreciate people degrading the mission.

http://www.fallujah.us/stream.php?f...ge02.wmv#bottom
__________________________________________________ _______________

Hold on I got more....

Now obviously these aren't the starchsters post, but some of them have important descriptions in them and it's easier just to copy all of them instead of nit picking.

I understand that some people just don't enjoy anime. That's cool. It's cool aswell to express an objective opinion in a topic with valid arguments. I just dont think that any productive or good discussion comes out from; "anime is teh c0ck sux l0l". I hope this can be a proper topic where we can discuss in a more normal tone, like in the UKers thread, the rap thread, the metal thread and so on.

I don't know if it is a good idea to make a thread like this. I made a search on this subject and what I found was not.. "Wonderful" to say the least.

Im a n00b at Anime. In the beginning I really hated the concept of it. Shows like Dragon Ball Z and Pokemon and that kind of stuff really scared me away and started making generalising comments towards Anime as a hole.
Having sinked deeper into the world of Anime, I can tell that I actually have become very hooked by it. It's not the smelly crazy geeky freaky genre, that I originally expected.

Im still rather new and haven't seen allot, but I thought I would share what I have seen and my impressions from a "n00bs" view point, aswell as my recomendations and random thoughts:-D

I used to think that Anime was just weird. Incredible weird. Grown up guys watching cartoons! It just sounded pathetic... Or strange!?
I feel like a fool for mockering the hole genre, when in truth Anime has turned out(for me) to include some of the most disturbing, breath taking and coolest moments in cinema history.

Akira - This is a violant Anime. Set in the future of Neo Tokyo it follows a band of street gang members.

As you might expect from a world that takes place after third world war, it has a crazy story line with tons of cool and wacky guys.
This was my first introduction into Anime(technicaly). I saw this anime when I was 6-7 years old. It freaked me out back then, and I used to have nightmares of it. Hehe. It was fun to rewatch so many years later

Ghost in the Shell - This is a strange but very stylish anime. Similiar to Akira and set in the future, it defintely seems to have been a huge inspiration for the Matrix, which came out 4 years later.
Ghost in the shell follows a cyborg woman and her search for a hacker. I enjoyed it a bit less in entertainment and sheer action value than Akira, but I thought it had more interesting characters, a better universe and a better conviced story.

Jin-Roh - This movie took me by surprise. It looks so american. It really looks like to me it was designed and painted by americans. It has no big fluffy eyes or crazy hairstyles.

Really does look like Killzone... or is it the other way around?:S

It's a very depressing movie I think. It has an amazing plot twist that just leaves the viewer with his mouth on the floor. Most crazy betrayel movie I have seen. It follows a guy named fuse. 10 Years after WW2 problems just kept arising in Japan, and the story follows this fuse guy who is part of a special team to do the goverments dirty work. Things of course gets complicated. It's clear that Killzone 100% borrowed from Jin-Roh. It's litterly a rip-off, if you ask me.

Mononoke-Hime/Princess Mononoke - My first Hayao Miyazaki film This is just pure brillance if you ask me.
When it comes to folklore, myths and legends I think japan has some of the coolest. It really shows here. It has some very cool action sequences and a cool story and cast of characters. It follows a young prince who gets mortally wounded and sets out to get cured.

Ninja Scroll - Jubei is a kick arse lone butt Ninja. Seems clear to me that this is Ryu Hayabusa's(from Ninja Gaiden) inspiration! Overall a pretty cool movie! Has allot of action in it.

Cowboy Bebop - WOW! This series took me by surprise. The name originaled made me want to scream and run away, but after the 10 first episodes I was bloddy hooked. The action, the humor, the characters. All very entertaining. From the crazy shemale hacker Edward to the smart dog Ein it follows a group of Bounty hunters in a near future. Has a tramatic and sad ending(26 episodes total).
The movie(Knockin on heaven door) was also very good. I liked that allot. Music maybe was a bit off compared to the series, but I thought it was nice to see them on the big screen, one last time...

Samurai Champloo - Made from the cowboy Bebop guys. This is just as amazing. While it takes a strange approach by mixing hiphop elements into a fedural japan(weird and freaky, I know) it works out very well. No its nothing like samurais listening to 50 cents and driving around in carrots with their hoe's, nuddles and weed! Its hard to explain but it works out very well.

Its about a 15 year old girl who works at a tea shop. Suddenly two crazy men, a rogue samurai and some kind of animal like warrior comes into the shop and starts fighting. Things get messy and suddenly they are looking for a samurai that smells like sun flowers. Sounds strange, I know, but it is very very good.
I hope they will make a movie aswell. This and bebop are the best series I have ever seen I think. I normally never see television shows. Not even real ones.

Grave of the fireflies - A tragic and sad movie following a boy and his little sister in the course/aftermath of world war 2 in Japan. Very sad. Had it recommended from some TXB members! Glad I saw it!

Vampire Hunter D - Uhh.. This is like a very dark version of blade Entertaining to say the least. Lots of blood and monsters. Whats not to like?:-P

----------------

So lets talk anime Anything!

I thought about watching Trigun or GunGrave! I heard both of does where pretty great too? Maybe Kenshin...?
I heard that Steamboy and Appleseed was a bit meh?

So what Anime would you recommend? What should everyone look out for? :-D What should we avoid?

-Fish food
alvinbear 发表于 2006-1-13 21:38:02 | 显示全部楼层
看不懂 沙发一下
回复

使用道具 举报

远坂凛 发表于 2006-1-13 21:38:13 | 显示全部楼层
CC滴帖滴沙发我收拉~
回复

使用道具 举报

水雾夜 发表于 2006-1-13 21:38:23 | 显示全部楼层
什么东西..CC
回复

使用道具 举报

远坂凛 发表于 2006-1-13 21:38:28 | 显示全部楼层
-。-~给AA也一样的哈~哦哈哈哈哈
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| Chikane 发表于 2006-1-13 21:39:31 | 显示全部楼层
呵呵~~给AA抢到了...下次发个日文帖~~ ^^

内容大概就是讲动画和战争的...我自己都仔细看~ ^^ 纯粹发来给大家抢沙发的~ ^^
回复

使用道具 举报

雷D释天 发表于 2006-1-13 21:39:38 | 显示全部楼层
这是啥东东。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

alvinbear 发表于 2006-1-13 21:39:49 | 显示全部楼层
Samurai Champloo看懂了...... 其他......... CC 喜欢星之声不?
回复

使用道具 举报

远坂凛 发表于 2006-1-13 21:40:18 | 显示全部楼层
CC英语那么好啊。。。-|||
崇拜ing
回复

使用道具 举报

雷D释天 发表于 2006-1-13 21:40:21 | 显示全部楼层
日文唉。。听的话还懂点看的话就—……%¥了
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| Chikane 发表于 2006-1-13 21:41:11 | 显示全部楼层