http://www.163888.net/sing/music/2427899.html
Bratja (Brothers) As Performed by Vic Mignogna
How can I repay you, brother of mine?
我該如何償還你,我弟弟?
How can I expect you to forgive?
我該怎麼指望你原諒我?
Clinging to the past I shed our blood,
堅持回到過去,我們灑下了鮮血
And shattered your chance to live.
也毀滅了你生存的機會
Though I knew the laws, I paid no heed.
雖然我知道那個法則,但我還是沒多留心
How can I return your wasted breath?
我該怎麼換回白白犧牲的你?
What I did not know has cost you dear,
我到底知不知道你犧牲了什麼,親愛的
For there is no cure for death.
為了不可挽回的死者
Beautiful mother, soft and sweet,
美麗的媽媽,溫暖又親切
Once you were gone we were not complete.
你一離去後,我們便再也不完整
Back through the years we reached for you,
這麼多年來,我們試著喚回你
Alas't was not meant to be!
再見是出乎意料之外的
And how can I make amends?
我該怎麼改變這一切?
For all that I took from you…
交換我從你那奪走的所有東西...
I lead you with hopeless dreams.
我引導你到那不可能的夢想
My brother I was a fool.
我的弟弟,我真是個傻瓜
Don't cry for the past now, brother of mine.
不要為了過去而哭泣,我的哥哥
Neither you or I are free from blame.
不論是你還是我都逃不過指責
Nothing can erase the things we did,
我們曾做過的事無法忘掉的
For the path we took was the same.
我們曾經歷過的事也是一樣
Beautiful mother, soft and sweet,
美麗的媽媽,溫暖又親切
Once you were gone we were not complete.
你一離去後,我們便再也不完整
Back through the years we reached for you,
這麼多年來,我們試著喚回你
Alas't was not meant to be!
再見是出乎意料之外的
My dreams made me blind anew.
我的夢想又再次的讓我看不清
I longed to return to that time.
我渴望再回到過去的那段時間
I followed without a word.
我二話不說的追著我的夢想
My brother the fault is mine.
我的弟弟,一切都是我的錯
So where do we go from here?
所以我們現在該怎麼做?
And how to forget and forgive?
該怎麼忘懷和寬恕?
What’s gone is forever lost.
已消失的東西將會永遠的失去
Now all we can do is live.
現在我們所能做的只有活下去 |