找回密码
 新猫注册
查看: 851|回复: 1

FLY ME TO THE MOON(In Other Words) - Frank Sinatra

[复制链接]
kernel 发表于 2008-2-17 12:29:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
[flv=400,300]http://www.tudou.com/v/thkBvipvGWE[/flv]

这首歌由巴特·霍华德写于1954年,是首华尔兹舞曲,也是他最有名的一首作品。最初的名字叫做In Other Words,由当时他工作的酒店的驻店歌手Felicia Sanders演唱。自Frank Sinatra演唱后,开始广泛传播,后来被很多人翻唱了,包括加入了EVA。

Fly (Let) me to the moon and let me play among the start.
Let me see you what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars.
In other words, hold my hand in other words, baby kiss me.
Fill my heart with song and let me sing forever more.
You are all I long for all I worship and adore.
In other words please be true in other words, I love you.
Speak
Fly (Let) me to the moon and let me play among the start.
Let me see you what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars.
In other words, hold my hand in other words, baby kiss me.
You are all I long for, all I worship and adore.
In other words, please be true in other words, I love you.
You are all I long for all I worship and adore.
In other words please be true in other words, I love you.
In other words, I love you.

Frank Sinatra,一位本世纪西洋流行乐坛甚具影响力的艺人,集歌手、演员、节目主持人、唱片公司老板等角色于一身,虽未受过正统音乐训练,但他却能以一副浑然天成的好嗓音以及个人肢体魅力,将百老汇、流行歌、爵士乐……等曲风融合,创造出独树一帜的个人风格——一种属于“瘦皮猴”Frank Sinatra的风格,无人能出其右。从1941年起Frank就获奖无数,包括获得爵士Down Beat杂志所颁的24座奖座以及陆续获得9座葛莱美奖的肯定。而这些让他名留传奇人物殿堂的佳绩多数是他在1953年转换唱片公司所缔造的。

来自wikipedia.org的资料

"Fly Me to the Moon"
Song by Frank Sinatra
Album         It Might as Well Be Swing
Released         1964
Recorded         June 9, 1964
Genre         Traditional pop
Length         2:30
Label         Reprise Records
Writer         Bart Howard
Composer         Bart Howard
Producer         Sonny Burke

"Fly Me to the Moon" is a pop standard song written by Bart Howard in 1954. When introduced by Felicia Sanders on the cabaret circuit, it was originally titled "In Other Words".The song became popularly called "Fly Me to the Moon" from its firstline, but it took a few years for the publishers to change the titleofficially.

[edit] HistoryIt was first recorded in 1954 by Kaye Ballard, and released by Decca Records as catalog number 29114. In 1956 it was recorded by Portia Nelson for her album, Let Me Love You. The same year, Johnny Mathis recorded the song, this was the first time the title "Fly Me to the Moon" appeared on a record label.

The original singer of "Fly Me to the Moon", Felicia Sanders, recorded the song in 1959. It was released on Decca Records as catalog number 30937.

In 1962, an instrumental version was recorded as "Fly Me to the Moon – Bossa Nova" by Joe Harnell, which became the biggest chart hit version of the song, reaching #14 on the U.S. pop singles charts.

Frank Sinatra recorded the song on his 1964 album It Might as Well Be Swing, accompanied by Count Basie, in an arrangement by Quincy Jones. This became the rendition that many people identified the song with. Sinatra's recording was played by the astronauts of Apollo 10, on their lunar mission. [1] Sinatra also performed the song with Basie on 1966's Sinatra at the Sands, and on 1994's Duets II, his final recording of "Fly Me to the Moon" and his final collaboration with Antonio Carlos Jobim.
Tony Bennettrecorded the song in 1965 and had a minor hit with it. In subsequentyears through the 2000s, he often performed the song in concert withoutusing any amplification or sound system.
The song is included on the Tribute album of Westlife, Allow Us to Be Frank.

The song has been covered by a large amount of artists for the ending theme of the Japanese anime series and movies, Neon Genesis Evangelion. The artist include Yoko Takahashi, Kotono Mitsuishi , Utada Hikaru, Yuko Miyamura, Hayashibara and many more. The anime even includes Japanese, instrumental, and techno versons of the song.

[edit] References

[edit] External links
小几几 发表于 2008-2-17 13:07:42 | 显示全部楼层
听过了,很好听啊。。。那些英文能翻译成中文啵。。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 新猫注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|[漫猫]动漫论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 03:26